The Simply Referable Real Estate Team helps buyers find and purchase their dream home – at the right price and ideal conditions.
For many of our clients, a home isn’t a dream home because of its dimensions or features. It’s about how you feel when you walk through the front door, and the way you can instantly envision your life unfolding there. That’s why we take the time to understand your individual needs in buying a home, including location, schools, lifestyle, and price range.
Our team takes great pride in helping our clients open a new chapter of their lives. Once we find your ideal home, our goal is to take care of you through all the steps of your home purchase and ensure that your experience is as stress-free as possible.
Once we get your new home under contract, our team will coordinate all home, termite, radon, pool and chimney inspections to ensure you’re fully protected as the buyer. We will negotiate home repairs and contract contingencies, work with a lender and title company and oversee the entire Contract-to-Close process so you’re assured of a “no surprises” closing.
As a referral only business, we rely 100% on the satisfaction of our customers. We want you to be so happy with our performance, that you’ll gladly recommend us to your friends and family. Simply put, our goal is to be Simply Referable!
The Simply Referable Real Estate Team serves buyers and sellers throughout central Maryland, including Columbia, Ellicott City, Catonsville, Elkridge, Arbutus, Severna Park, and all the best communities in Howard County, Baltimore County and Anne Arundel County.
Here you’ll find some of our currently featured properties. Don’t see exactly what you’re looking for? Access more listings here.
As a Simply Referable Buyer, you can count on us to:
- Check the MLS database and with other brokers daily for new listings that meet your criteria.
- Discuss market trends and values relative to properties that may be of interest to you.
- Email you daily of any new home that are available within your search criteria.
- Email you any price changes of homes that are available within your search criteria.
- Schedule showing appointments and visit homes together.
- Explain the offer process and go over a sample sales contract.
- Provide a list of service providers for inspections, go over the costs associated with the inspection process, and schedule and attend the inspection with you.
- Explain the different types of financing available and will stay up to date on the changing guidelines.
- Negotiate on your behalf for purchase price and money towards closing costs.