The Simply Referable Real Estate team has one goal for our seller clients: get the maximum amount of money in the shortest period of time, with the least amount of hassle. We specialize in selling homes that other agents cannot, and in selling homes faster than other agents. How do we do it?
Assessment and Preparing to Sell Your Home
- First we give you an overview of current market conditions and projections and advise you on the saleability or rentability of home in current market.
- Provide a Market Analysis that includes comparable recent sold, currently active and expired listings, and develop professional pricing strategies based on this analysis.
Marketing Your Home Accurately and Persuasively
- Create and implement Strategic Master Marketing Plan to reach financial and timeline goals for the sale of your house.
- Administer ‘Curb Appeal & Interior Decor’ assessment and discuss options to sell your home faster. Coordinate contractor repairs or remodeling and staging.
- Accurately and persuasively list the home on the MLS, on Zillow & Trulia and to our agent network. Design eye-catching marketing materials, starting with HD professional photography, to promote at the home, on social media & in the community.
- Manage a Showing plan including guidelines for entry through Centralized Showing Services. Prospect for buyers through National Association of Realtor Agents and our referral partners.
- Implement a Feedback system from all visitors to home to determine if changes will accelerate sale.
Evaluating, Explaining and Negotiating Offers
- Receive and review all Offer to Purchase contracts submitted. Evaluate and explain merits and weaknesses of the components of each offer. Prepare “net sheet” on each offer for owner to compare and ensure all financial goals are met.
- Negotiate terms of Offer with Buyers’ Agents to ensure Seller’s best interest is protected moving forward
Getting Sellers from Contract to Close
- Review Home Inspection Report with Sellers and identify reputable contractors for required repairs.
- Contact lender and title company weekly to ensure financing and appraisal is obtained
- Oversee entire Contract-to-Close process so that the seller is assured of a “no surprises” closing.
What is My Home Worth?
The Simply Referable Real Estate Team has extensive knowledge of home sales throughout central Maryland, including Columbia, Ellicott City, Catonsville, Elkridge, Arbutus, Severna Park, and all the best communities in Howard County, Baltimore County and Anne Arundel County.
Complete the form below for a detailed report on your home, and to learn more about how Simply Referable can help sell your home at a maximum value with minimum hassle.
The 3 Keys to Selling Your Home
Your home’s location and setting influence its value. A home inside a quiet subdivision sells for more than the identical home on a busy street. Views, streams and trees usually enhance value. You obviously have no control over location.
New homes usually enjoy a marketing edge over resale homes because they are shiny and clean. Builders enhance their appeal by offering model homes (clean, bright and shiny, professionally decorated in current colors and amenities) for buyers to examine. Our goal is to make your home as close to a model as possible while remaining sensitive to costs. You have nearly complete control over the condition of your property and you can increase value and decrease time on the market by being sure your property is in the best possible condition.
Your home must be priced within the appropriate range. You must actually “sell” your property twice: first, to the buyer, then to an appraiser. The buyer is more subjective and compares the amenities of your home to those of other homes in the same price range. The appraiser is more objective and compares age, size and cost-identifiable features in your home against other properties that have sold.